Have you noticed that your current home doesn’t seem to keep you as warm or as cool as it once did? Are you frustrated as you watch your heating and cooling bills increase month after month? If you answered yes to both questions, it may be time to upgrade the residential insulation in your existing home. According to ENERGY STAR, 60% of all air leaks are in the attic. As heat naturally rises and escapes through air leaks in the attic, most of a home’s heating and cooling dollars are lost. A home also experiences 15% heating and cooling loss from air leaks and poor insulation in exterior walls. Upgrading the insulation for residential homes not only helps decrease heating and cooling bills up to 20%, but it also helps control moisture and increase home comfort.
Look to Allweather Insulation for the easiest and most cost effective way to save money on your energy bills each month by investing in our professional services for existing residential home insulation in Tallahassee. We pride ourselves on being one of the highest quality residential insulation contractors in the insulation business. We aim to surpass the insulation requirements for residential homes and make your home an airtight haven for many years to come.
We offer a variety of residential insulation products for existing homes including:
- Cellulose Insulation – This type of insulation is manufactured from recycled newsprint and other forms of recycled paper insulation—often considered the best types of insulation for residential homes.
- Fiberglass Batt Insulation – One of the most widely used types of residential fiberglass insulation, it comes in batt form or rolls. It’s typically the form of insulation that comes to mind when thinking about fiberglass insulation and has a lower home insulation cost than residential spray foam insulation.
- Blown-in Insulation – It can be blown into wall cavities in existing homes making it a great residential fiberglass or cellulose insulation option.
- Foam Board – Made of a material that is similar to Styrofoam, it is cut into insulation panels that fit neatly into different spaces in your home.
- JM Spider Plus – It is a cavity spray fiberglass insulation that is engineered to completely fill cavities, such as open walls, prior to installing drywall.
- Spray Foam Insulation – Residential spray foam insulation is a two-in-one product that insulates and air seals in one step.