Allweather Insulation installs quality home insulation, wall insulation, commercial insulation, attic insulation, and more for builders and homeowners throughout the area. Insulation labor is in high demand. We are seeking a qualified Insulation Installer for a full-time position to help us keep up with the needs of our community.
One year of prior experience in construction or insulation is preferred, but not required. Experience with ladders or stilts is also a plus. Insulation Installers must be able to work on-site.
Insulation Installer Job Duties
- Loading insulation bags from warehouse to truck, and from truck to job site
- Understanding principles of building science in order to apply knowledge to installation projects
- Installing insulation in houses, apartments, and hotels including:
- Fiberglass Batts
- Foam Insulation
- Blown Fiberglass (Spider System)
- Operating small tools as needed for installation—including, but not limited to, utility knife, ladder, and stilts
- Run Quality Control after installation by checking for missing material or gaps in quality
- Must have transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to consistently arrive for work on time at 7:00-7:30 AM. Monday through Friday.
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting heavy objects continually throughout the day. This is extremely physically demanding work.
- Must be detail-oriented and cautious. Jobsites can be dangerous if one is not aware of their surroundings.
- Must be able to safely drive vehicles alone or with crew members.
- Must be able to follow driving directions to new subdivisions.
- Must be able to work both independently or with a team member.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- From $12.00–$17.00/hr ($21,000–$45,000/yr)
- Insulation Installers start with hourly pay for training. To increase pay for performance, we provide a piece rate or square footage system. Please inquire for details.
- Supplemental overtime available
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) plus matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
We’re looking for hard workers with a desire to embrace all insulation installer job duties. If you think you’d be a good fit on the Allweather Insulating team, we hope to hear from you soon!